"I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"
You must be wondering why am I boring you with this little fact well because I got an Award lol. Fabulous at Amanda over at http://twobooswhoeat.blogspot.com/ passed this along to me...thank you honey!
For this award, I’m supposed to tell you 7 things you don’t already know about me:
1) I love to laugh and my sometimes I laugh so hard that no sound comes out... I sound like a dog gasping for air.
2) Whenever I get together with my family, I always want to play Charades! My sister and allllll my cousins get so annoyed by me because I always jump and say "WHO WANTS TO PLAY CHARADES" and start doing the "it's a movie" hand motions lol
3) When I was 6 years old, I had a Hush Puppy Watch and when I saw my new baby cousin playing with it, I ran so fast to take it from him that I cut my leg on the coffee table and didn't even know it happened until my aunt thought it was a piece of meat (they were cooking) and pulled at it. I needed 15 stitches!
4) Whenever I am driving, I forget I am in my car and dance like a fool. Have you ever tried to do the "Thriller" dance while driving? I have lol
5) As you know I am scared of birds and you may think it's because of the movie Birds but actually that is not the case. When I around 5 or 6 we found an injured bird and my dad brought him in the house. We were about to go out so my dad put him in a Wicker Basket so he could be safe while we were gone. Well when we got back, the bird got out and was stuck on mouse sticky pad. The noise coming out of that bird still haunts me! (((((shivers)))))
6) I can chew 2- 3 packs of Orbit's Sweet Mint Gum, a day! lol
7) Ohhhh and here is the best thing ever...I can do the "wave" with my belly! I would be an awesome Belly Dancer
Eats and Workouts
Ayer for Lunch I made a Green Monster with Spinach, PB, 1/2 a Banana, Splenda, and Water
I also ordered a side order of Meatballs but they didn't taste that great so I just had 1
By the time I got home, I has the worst migraine (thanks mother nature) and had no urge to workout or even make something to eat. I ended up just eating 1 tbsp of PB with 1/2 a Scoop of LMM, splash of FF Milk and Splenda. I was so snacky that I made this exact bowl, 3 more times lol
This morning I was feeling a little achy so I only did Jillian's Kickboxing and burned 247 Calories in 25 minutes.
For Breakfast I had my regular coffee and Oats in the Jar but I forgot my Banana so it was a sad day lol