Hey loves!!!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Monday =) I am a little under the weather but trying to push through…mind over matter.
Eats and Workouts
Ayer for din din I made a sammie with a WW Wrap, 3 Morningstar Buffalo Wings, Reduced Fat Swiss, Tomato, Lettuce, Jack Daniel BBQ Sauce, and a little bit of Mayo. Simply Delish!
And for dessert I had some of my new favorite fruit salad (Grapes, Apples, and Oranges in Cool Whip, Cream Cheese, and Lemonade Crystal Light)
Before bed, I had some Theraflu
This morning I woke up feeling like crap but forced myself to eat Breakfast. I had a bowl of Kashi Oatmeal with PB and 1/2 a Banana with my usual Cafe con Leche.
I really wanted to go to the park again and run so I took some more meds and waited for them to kick in…I finally felt a little better and went to the Park and did day 3 of week 6 of C25K which was 5 min warm-up, 25 minute Jog, and 5 minute cool down; I burned a total of 416 Calories. After my run I came back home and did 15 minutes of Yoga Stretches and burned another 65 Calories.
For Lunch I made a Green Monster with Spinach, 1/2 a Banana, PB, and 1 scoop of Light Muscle Milk
And some more tea…
Later in the afternoon, I met my sister and we went to the Gym. I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical and followed a program from About.com which was:
- Using manual program, enter workout time as 30 minutes and choose appropriate level
- 6 Minutes: Set ramps (if option) and resistance levels at medium level. PE=5 (I did level 7)
- 2 Minutes: Set ramps at highest level and increase resistance every 30 seconds. PE=6-8 (I did level 15)
- 2 Minutes: Lower ramps and resistance to comfortable level. PE=5 (level 7 again)
- 6 minutes: Set ramps and resistance to medium and go backwards. PE=5-6 (level 7 again)
- Repeat entire cycle for remaining time
- Calories Burned: 250-300 (based on 140 lb person)
I cooled down with 5 more minutes and then hopped on the bike for 5 more and then did Upper Body Strength Training and I burned a total of 657 Calories.
After the gym I went to my mom’s house and had some homemade veggie soup which had Corn, Puréed Carrots, Spinach, Celery, Onions, Peppers, Tomato, Garlic, and Cabbage
I think I need some more Calories so I might have some fruit salad before bed…I feel a fever coming, Uh Oh!
Have a great night loves!!!!!