In the beginning of the month, I was watching the Today Show and they were doing a segment about choosing your word for the year and I instantly knew that I wanted my word for 2014 to be “Focus”. That sounds a bit broad so I broke it down to what exactly I wanted to focus on…
- Do More Yoga (which I have)
- Continue to build my Personal Training and Health Coaching business
- Blog more often
- Spend more time with loved ones
- Put myself out there and start dating.
- Controlling my binging (I have to say that I am doing so much better)
- Continue educating myself
- Hold a crane pose for 5-10 seconds by my birthday (July 20th)
- Stop comparing myself to others
- Loving myself no matter what!
These are just a few of the things on my list…
I am one of those people that loves to have a constant reminder so I contacted Ashley of Fierce Forward to see if she had any Focus Bracelets and thankfully she had a couple left! I got my order a couple of days ago and I love it!!!!
Do you have a word for 2014?