Today marks three months since I sprained/fractured my ankle and I finally tested it out yesterday. I didn't want to over do it so I decided to use the Couch To 5k program which is what I actually used when I first began to train for races. If you are looking for a training program; I totally recommend it. Week 1 of the program is 3 days of a 5 min warmup followed by 6 rounds of 90 seconds of walking and 60 seconds of running and 5 minute cool-down. I wish I could say that the run was pain free but unfortunately it wasn't. I ended up having to take more walking breaks but hey, I was just happy to finally be out there again. I am planning to try again tomorrow or Wednesday but this time, I will use KT tape on my ankle and also switch out the insoles of my sneakers to see if that helps.
About a month ago I was sent Neocell Biotin Bursts to try out.
Would you want to try these? If so, today is your lucky day because Neocell is giving away a one month supply to one of my readers.
How to Enter:
- Become a Fan on Namaste Mari on Facebook
- Become a fan of Neocell on Facebook
- Tweet my giveaway and @Namaste_Mari (please note the underscore) and @NeoCellHealth and use the hashtag #NeocellGiveaway
- Follow Neocell on Twitter @NeoCellHealth
- Follow me on Twitter @Namaste_Mari
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow Neocell on Instagram
DEADLINE: Midnight Eastern Time on Sunday March 21st!!!…GOOD LUCK!!!!
This contest is open to US residents only
Check out my vlog below...
*This is a sponsored post but all opinions are 100% mine.