I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and for those of you who are off today for Columbus day…..blah! Ha. I kid I kid.
Recently I was lucky enough to try Peanut Butter & Co’s MightyNut Powdered Peanut Butter…I already love PB & Co PB so I was excited to try their new powdered version.
They were delicious! I think Vanilla might be my favorite but don’t worry chocolate lovers, they have a flavor for you too and also one with flax and chia.
If you haven’t heard of powdered peanut butter, you are missing out. MighyNut Powdered PB has:
- 85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter
- Contains 5g –6g of Protein
- Only 1 – 1.5g of Fat
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
I’ve been having some fun with both flavors: I made a delicious PB&J Smoothie with:
Two scoops of MightyNut powdered peanut butter, 3/4 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk from Trader Joe’s, French vanilla protein powder, and two packets of Truvia…deeeeelish!
I also made a Protein Packed Crepe which will not disappoint!
1) 1 scoop of protein
2)1 tspn unsweetened cocoa powder
3) 2 packets of Truvia
4) 2 tbsps of vanilla MightNut powdered peanutbutter mixed with water
5) Splash almond milk
6) 1/4 cup of egg whites.
I topped this deliciousness with cinnamon powder!
Now to the fun part!!!!! Below is how you can win your own jar!
Giveaway entry methods:
- Follow @GoMightyNut on Twitter
- Follow @Namaste_Mari on Twitter (please note the underscore)
- Follow @GoMightyNut on Instagram
- Follow @NamasteMari on Instagram
- Tweet about the giveaway. Sample tweet: I would LOVE to win @GoMightyNut! from @Namaste_mari & @fitapproach #EatMighty #sweatpink
- Pin a picture from MightyNut.com
DEADLINE: Midnight Eastern Time on Sunday October 19th!!!…GOOD LUCK!!!!
This contest is open to US residents only.
One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Mighty Nut through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner. Thank you!
*This is a sponsored post but all opinions are 100% mine.