Recently, I had the opportunity to participate in the Fit Approach & BeFit #BeFitAllYear campaign which includes trying out their supplements...
I absolutely loved the pre-workout, especially since I wake up super early to exercise and sometimes it is hard to get motivated...
The BeFit Pre-workout includes:
- Natural Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Organic Coconut Water Powder (electrolytes)
- Vitamin B12
As you guys know, I decided to replace one meal with a smoothie every single day for Lent so I have been putting my BeFit Whey Protein to good use! It tastes delicious in my Green Monsters as well as on it's own with some water.
The final product that I tried was the BeFit Fat Burner and full disclosure, I was scared to try this product. I have tried fat burners in the past and they always made me jittery and I felt like my heart was going to pop out my chest and do the jive ha. Thankfully, I did not experience any of this while using this product and that is one of the promises that BeFit makes "Unlike most fat burners, BeFit BURN™ works without over-stimulating the central nervous system, so you don’t get that jittery, anxious feeling"
Best part of participating in this campaign was my niece joining me on some of the workouts via facetime. The workouts are "Tween Approved" ha!
Giveaway entry methods:
- Like BeFit on Facebook
- Try a video from the Workout Calendar / the 30-day program playlist
- Follow @BeFit on Twitter
- Follow @BeFit on Instagram
- Tweet about the giveaway, tagging @BeFit @Namaste_Mari and #BeFitAllYear
- Share the giveaway on Facebook, tagging @BeFit @NamasteMariBlog
- Share the giveaway on Instagram, tagging @BeFit @NamasteMari #BeFitAllYear
Each one above, increases your chances to win so make sure to comment separately.
DEADLINE: Midnight Eastern Time on Sunday March 6th…GOOD LUCK! (I will announce the winner on next week's Monday Morning Rambles.
- U.S. only
- One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from BeFit through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose
- another winner.