Not going to lie...I was feeling a little lazy and didn't want to make muffins so I changed up the recipe and made easy peasy bars instead.
Banana Bread Protein Bars With Raisins
- 2 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- ¼ Cup Egg Whites
- ½ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 ½ Cups of Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ Cup Raisins (you can omit this or perhaps use chocolate chips instead)
- 2 Scoops Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets of Truvia
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- ½ TSP Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Blend oatmeal to make it into oatmeal flour (easily done in Nutribullet)
3. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients
4. Pour the batter into the pan and bake about 20-25 minutes.
5. Let it cool before cutting into slices
It tastes really delicious with some peanut butter and of course some coffee on the side.
These are the macros based on the ingredients that I used....
I hope you give it a try and enjoy them..happy baking.