Hey everyone!!!! I'm still home sick but feeling a little better but I think I may have pushed myself too hard when I worked out earlier because now I feel very naus. Oh well...I am sure it will pass =) (the power of positive thinking)
Eats and Workouts
Last night I managed to do 40 minutes of Step with my Wii Fit and burned 248 Calories; I kept it very low in intensity.
This morning I could not make up my mind on what I wanted for Breakfast. I finally settled on Frittata. This one had 3 Egg Whites, FF Milk, Spinach, Onions, Mushroom, and 1/2 a Potato and was seasoned with Salt, Garlic, and Paprika. I finally tried Starbucks Instant Coffee and wow they hit this out of the park! I did not think it would taste that good but it was perfect.
(side note: watching ER episode when Dr Greene dies and they play Hawaiian Version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". This makes me cry every time! When I pass I already told my sister I want that song played at my funeral)
I thought I was feeling better so I did 1 hour Step with my Wii Fit while I did upper body with 3 lb weights and burned 394 Calories. I thought I would be fine but once I stopped, I got cold chill and got naus.
For lunch I had WW Pasta with LICBINB and Vodka Sauce and 2 Lil Drums.
Before I go I want to thank Jen from
http://jenacg-jen.blogspot.com/ for passing along the Honest Scrap Award to me. Now that I won I have to tell you 10 Honest things about myself
1) I am not where I thought I would be in my life at the age of 29.
2) I have always been thought of as the "Bitchy" one and I am trying my best to shed this image.
3) I Obsess about my looks way more than I would like to admit.
4) Sometimes I look at my belly and think "hey that's pretty" even though society makes me want to think it's not beautiful.
5) I like to be left alone and ignore phone calls at times.
6) I am about to lose my job and scared out of my mind.
7) I miss me ex every single day.
8) It has been almost 1 year since I even kissed another man!
9) I miss the friends I lost after I lost the weight.
10) I am scared I will never become a full time personal trainer.
Damn that is a little too honest... Now it's time to pass it on.
These are the 7 people I pick:
Sarah from http://seesaraheat.wordpress.com/
Honest Scrap Winners – I encourage you to use this award for doing good!
What You Must Do When You Are Presented With This Honor
1. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design
2. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3. Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
(wow that was hard to do from Cell Phone)
Have a great day!
Sent from my Palm Pre
Sent from my Palm Pre